Become a Member of Two For Joy Introductions
If you live in South Yorkshire, the process begins by contacting us using one of the methods on the next page
Upon receiving your interest we will arrange a no fee, no obligation meeting with you to:
- Give you more information on the service that we offer
- Give you an opportunity to ask any questions or talk through any concerns
- Discuss your personal needs and preferences
- Create your personal profile (if you feel ready to do this)
- Decide which Membership package is right for you
We offer a number of different membership packages to suit all budgets, with discounts for Over 60’s and People registered as disabled.
After the initial meeting, it is down to you to contact us if you decide to go ahead. We do this as we understand that it's a big decision for most people and we don't want to pressure anyone, so we leave the ball in your court!
- Complete discretion and confidentiality. (We are Data protection registered)
- A bespoke and tailored service to suit your individual needs and preferences
- 12 months membership with a minimum of 6 face to face introductions GUARANTEED
- A welcome pack which includes various tips and guides
- A Photograph session with one of our consultants
- A copy of your personal profile complete with photographs
- Help and advice from your personally allocated Introductions Consultant
- Unlimited personal introductions to others who have also been personally vetted
- An optional Chaperone Service for all your first introductions
- The option to put your membership on hold if you meet someone, so you don't lose out on any of your membership time.
Contact us today and start your journey to finding your perfect partner or companion.